The Best Wall-Mounted Vac is a Tie between VacuMaid and the Bissell
The best wall-mounted garage vacuum cleaners are the VacuMaid GV50PRO and the Bissell 18P03.
First Place: Wall-Mounted VacuMaid GV50Pro
The VacuMaid GVPRO50 is a commercial grade wall-mounted garage vacuum cleaner.
The GVPRO50 comes with 50 ft. of hose, a hose rack and cord storage.
It has the highest Amazon approval rating of the wall-mounted garage vac contestants.
The GV50Pro is not a wet vac and doesn’t have wheels.
This is a solidly built vacuum cleaner choice if you want a wall-mounted vacuum with a massive 50 ft. reach.
The GV50Pro Pros:
- the best reputation
- one 50 ft. hose for super-long reach
- hose rack
- strong Amazon ratings
- HEPA filtration
The GV50Pro Cons:
- not a wet-dry vacuum
- no wheels
How to Buy
- Includes 50' hose, hanger, caddy, wands, dusting brush, and floor/upholstery tools
- Galvannealed steel and powder-coated for corrosion-resistant lifetime use. 7 gallon dirt capacity.
- Big 5.7" Ametek Lamb motor, up to 75% more life than comparative brands.
- Sealed HEPA-style bag - No messy cans to empty or filters to clean
- This system mounts quickly & easily to the wall eliminating tipping over
Second Place Wall-Mounted: The Bissell 18P03
On the one hand, the Bissell has a wet vac function for cleaning up spills. You will, of course, want to dismount the vacuum cleaner from the wall before using the wet vac function. If you don’t, you will have to get a very heavy bucket full of water down from the vacuum mount.
This vacuum does not have wheels, so once it’s on the ground, you need to get it to the place you’re emptying it without the benefit of casters.
For a wall-mounted vacuum, it has a nice long hose and a ton of tools.
I had a heck of a time finding the hose diameter. I think the 1.25 in. is correct, but it might be 1.5 in.
Since there were several mentions of it possibly being too small, I am thinking the 1.25 in. is correct.
To choose between the VacuMaid and the Bissell, decide which of these is more important to you:
The VacuMaid has a better reputation, a better warranty, but no wet vac function.
The Bissell has a slightly less pristine reputation, not a resonable 2 year warranty, and it does pick up wet messes.
How to Buy
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- 12 Amp Wet/Dry Vacuum: Picks up both wet and dry messes in the garage, car, workshop, etc
- Converts to blower; Cleaning System: Helix System. Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 Versatile attachments and accessory bag for cleanup on barefloor, carpeting, upholstery and much more
- 4 Gallon Semi-Translucent Dirt Tank ; Filtration: 2 Stage
- Includes Wall Mounting Kit with extra long hose that stretches 32-feet. Reach Extension Tools: Extension Wand. Power Cord Length: 5 feet